Quanto às especificações, não tem nada de realmente espetacular sobre a câmera Z333WP à prova d’água de 10 megapixels da Fujifilm, que nem ao menos se compara com as câmeras mais hardcore, mas tem uma coisa dela que eu adoro.
Os botões. Nada de mexer com mostradores, chaves ou traves na expectativa de acertar algum – apenas oito botões em um setup limpo com duas colunas por onde é possível acessar tudo na câmera, desde a reprodução ao modo de vídeo VGA em um instante.
O dispositivo à prova d’água funciona até 3 metros de profundidade.
Ela também é pequena e brilhante de um jeito que me lembra uma bala de goma, o que, junto com simplicidade, é tudo o que você pode esperar de uma câmera que custa menos de 200 dólares. Eis o press release:
‘Life-Proof’ FinePix Z33WP Captures Treasured Moments Anytime, Anywhere, and in Any Conditions
Valhalla, N.Y., February 17, 2009 – Expanding the popular Z-series digital cameras for young-at-heart, trend-savvy consumers, FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. delivers flexible functionality and form to active and hip users with the launch of the FinePix Z33WP digital camera. Perfect for budding photographers who want to experience life to the fullest, the FinePix Z33WP enables users to capture those precious moments, regardless of the conditions and share them easily with their extended network of friends and family members.
The 10-Megapixel FinePix Z33WP is available in three striking colors – green, pink and black – and is ready for any adventure including underwater activity up to approximately 10 feet (3M)! A 2.7", 230,000 dots resolution LCD screen – the largest of any Z-series camera yet – and Fujinon 3x Optical Zoom lens allows for a clearer view of those not-to-be-missed moments on the beach, on the ski slopes, hiking in the mountains or boating at the lake. It’s also perfect for everyday activities in the rain, the pool or any other place you might think twice about taking a conventional digital camera.
Intelligent Scene Recognition
Adding ease to outdoor navigation, the FinePix Z33WP is equipped with a new SR Auto (Automatic Scene Recognition) mode that enables the camera to intelligently recognize six types of scenes automatically. For each picture taken in this mode, the Z33WP will optimize the ideal exposure, focus, white balance and ISO for the scene to ensure the best quality picture is captured with ease. In addition, Fujifilm’s Picture Stabilization is powered by high sensitivity for faster shutter and operational speeds to help reduce camera shake, keeping real life moments as true to form as possible.
The family-friendly Z33WP also features Fujifilm’s handy Blog Mode which allows for easier sharing with friends and family members. The Blog mode automatically resizes a photo to a standard 640×480 pixels (VGA) or 320×240 pixels (QVGA) image size and enables 12 in-camera editing features such as Zooming, Miniature effect, Illustration and Painting, cutting the need for extra time with home editing.
In addition to these innovations, the FinePix Z33WP is loaded with the following handy features:
• Face Detection Technology: Operating in tandem with automatic red-eye removal, the FinePix Z33WP identifies up to 10 human faces in a scene, and sets the correct focus and exposure, regardless of where subjects are located within the frame.
• Automatic Red Eye Removal accents the aforementioned features by lending an extra touch to that group shot. The Z33WP automatically checks for red eye and self-corrects it in each and every person in the photo, saving time on post-editing.
• Couple and Group Timer Modes: Working in conjunction with Face Detection technology detects two faces in ‘Couple Timer Mode’ and up to four faces in ‘Group Timer Mode’ in a frame.
• One Touch MOVIE Button: Capture VGA quality movie clips at 30 frames per second with sound to capture all of those once-in-a-lifetime moments.
• Battery Life: The long-life rechargeable Li-ion battery (up to 200 shots) allows for extended use without worrying if the camera is going to last for the duration of the trip.
"With the success of the FinePix Z20fd for the Gen Y crowd, it is only a natural progression for Fujifilm to provide active, technology-savvy families with the unparalleled style and function that everyone demands in the 21st century," said David Troy, marketing manager, Consumer Digital Cameras, Electronic Imaging Division, FUJIFILM U.S.A., Inc. "Today’s users not only want to experience everything life has to offer, but they also want their camera to be able to experience and capture it with them."
The FinePix Z33WP will debut in late March at a retail price of $199.95.
A PMA é um show anual onde podemos ver as câmeras digitais de amanhã – as que habitarão os bolsos e as bolsas pelo restante do ano. Ficaremos aqui até amanhã.